Sunday, May 28, 2006

First

Hi,
this will be my first writing and I hope to write regular. Today it's sunday and I have some free time. I listen to the music of Laura Pausini (fantastic italian voice). The other music I listened today was Pete Townshend and some WHO. This will be a great summer. I bought tickets to see THE WHO in Berlin and one week later in Ulm.
I saw THE WHO several times in Germany and the UK and Pete Townshend solo with Lifehouse at Sadlers Wells in London. This was a great evening, because I like his music with a classic orchestra. After the show I had the chance to get an autograph by himself and I could speak some few words with him.
From the early WHO shows I made some pictures and I hope to show some in my blog, but I must find a way to make a copy from my original film negatives in digital. We will see. All best wishes from here.
Stefan

7 Comments:

At 6:48 pm, May 30, 2006 , Blogger Ale said...

Hello! How are you? Thank you for sending me a comment on my blog! I am from Brazil and the last posts I wrote in Portuguese.

I am a very big U2 fan and Bono is my only idol. I really think he is such an amazing human being and of course I know he is not perfect, but for me, just the things he does, his big heart, his family values, etc, makes him such a special person and his music leads my heart and life.

I could write a lot about him, his efforts and about U2. But I am just happy to say that his efforts and all people involved in DATA, One, RED is going very well and I just wish them to succeed and accomplish eve more.

Where in Germany do you live? I never been there, but I do have 2 great friends from Brazil that live there. One is in Wolvsburg (probably I misspelled) and the other one lives in Hamburg.

Take care!

Ale

 
At 7:59 pm, May 30, 2006 , Blogger ernie said...

Hey!
Saw you on Mikey's blog!
Nice to have a German blogger, means you're my neighbour :)

greets Elke!
x

 
At 9:32 pm, June 02, 2006 , Blogger Gary said...

Hi,
so glad you popped over to my blog and left such a nice comment about my music. I am also very pleased to see you have excellent taste because you like Pete Townshend and The Who, my absolute favorite artist and band.

I truly appreciate your post.

 
At 10:44 pm, June 03, 2006 , Blogger Metalchick said...

Hi,
I found you through Blue's blog. I love finding other Who fans from other parts of the world. Music knows no borders.

Your children are so lucky that they have the chance to see The Who. I hope to have the chance to see them one day.

Feel free to drop by my blog.

 
At 2:26 pm, June 04, 2006 , Blogger blue said...

Hi Stefan!

Welcome to the blogworld.
And thanks for stopping by and post lovely comment to my blog.
Hope you have fun with The Who's gig in Germany.
Please let me know when you post pics of The Who!!

Tomoko xx

 
At 9:44 pm, June 11, 2006 , Blogger Gary said...

Hello,
thank you once more for listening to my songs.

If you go to foysnoise.com, you can sign up to get notifications on all his music and where to get it. I think you can buy his EP from this web.

Thanks again,
Gary

 
At 11:49 pm, July 18, 2006 , Blogger Unknown said...

LUCKY to meet Pete!!!

Long Live Rock!

 

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home